£50 to first person who can get all channels working (london/Kent area)

I think ive read its an ongoing debate, do you, dont you need keep alive.. all I do is right click newcamd.list so I can edit it, once open I only edit out the line details I want to replace...as in I leave the CWS part & the 01 to 14 part & just edit the bit inbetween, not had a problem doing it this way but have If I replace the whole line

thanks for all your help everyone but iv only gone and bloody sussed it
One happy bunny right here

Im getting all emotional here lol

newcam.list is your actual line. it doesn't need to be two lines. how was your newcam.list sent to you? its easier just to replace the line in the set up image with your line rather than try to edit anything.

I would follow beaky's advice and start from scratch. make sure you follow the set up guide fully !

why no one has asked if the line is for use on mgcamd or cccam only?
what did supplier say to use mgcamd with nline?
did he send you a cline for use with cccam as that goes to a different place?

so its 100% an nline,and you did a network test to see box connect to lan?

so, what was the problem and how did you resolve it - for the next lost soul who wants to find the way to the lightness !

why no one has asked if the line is for use on mgcamd or cccam only?
what did supplier say to use mgcamd with nline?
did he send you a cline for use with cccam as that goes to a different place?

so its 100% an nline,and you did a network test to see box connect to lan?

You can use most C Lines in MGcamd, it would go in a cccamd.list file rather than a newcamd.list file and you need the mg_cfg file set to allow CCcam mode

Long and short of of it - deleted newcamd.list /reinstalled it again and done another channel search and wola it worked

Back