0 channels found virgin media

andybails

Can anybone help I'm at my wits end with this ive had the box over a year with not a problem i was originally on openVIX image til they stopped supporting some addons, then I flashed to openATV which sorted all my problems until recently where I've moved my box from one side of the room to the other side of the room connected it up just as I would have done any other time. Then it wouldn't receive any channels whatsoever from paid to FTA so my next thing that I tried was to reflash but when searching it finds 0 channels found the most recent build I've tried is wooshbuild but it's still the same 0 channels found any help would be much appreciated thank you

If you have moved it to the other side of the room then you replaced the cable with a longer one correct?

It's got to be a cable issue, it's the only thing you have messed with.
With no Channels being brought in on a scan it's got to be a cable connection issue

Thanks for all your replies been very helpful I've managed to get it working it was not a cable issue as such it was the RF connector that was connected to the cable that was the issue for some reason once I change that to another one it worked on both cables the long cable and my old one. Just another question if anybody can shed any light on is when putting your provider to scan I used to pick Virging Media (6952) but I've noticed that there is three or four different ones tellewest, pure and brute force and no (6952) and thank you again for your help

Back