1 click record??

well guys,
just wondering why nobody out there has not modded a skin for 1 click record/series record, currently you have to select record/series record, then go through 1/2 more menus, which is confusing for the missus....
it would be great if you just click once and done.

What box?

On the h2s you can do it in two clicks
Record, green

You can long press record to get zap, you might be able to change that. Only tested on atv

Just press the record button when in EPG and it gives you 2 options, record this shown only or series link

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

for any box, but for the purpose ot this i am on atv

what i mean is click record and no other menu,
record.jpg
and get rid of the next few menus, so just click on record once/series link, and thats it.

I'm using vix and I'm sure when in EPG and I hit the record button and select series link it just skips those screens. And adds autotimer in EPG mode.

i was on vix until yesterday albeit an old version of vix, but never was able to bypass those screens.
maybe the new versions skip the menus, can anyone confirm this?
do you know how you done it?

I've just done exactly what you want on vix. When in EPG don't use the coloured button. Actually use the record button on your remote when on the programme you want to record, the button with the red circle. And then select autotimer. Not sure if it's the same on ATV

I've just done exactly what you want on vix. When in EPG don't use the coloured button. Actually use the record button on your remote when on the programme you want to record, the button with the red circle. And then select autotimer. Not sure if it's the same on ATV

same way on atv for recording (for me anyway)
what version vix are you using?

ok, i installed vix v5 and it does what you guys say 1 click and done, but the default action for autotimer seems to be to record say for example, only on a sunday.

there has to be somewhere where this can be changed so the default action is set to everyday?

ok, i installed vix v5 and it does what you guys say 1 click and done, but the default action for autotimer seems to be to record say for example, only on a sunday.

there has to be somewhere where this can be changed so the default action is set to everyday?
If you press menu in your timers menu(or auto timers) maybe you can create defaults for all your timers so say automatically set to daily...

couldn't see anything that jumped out in them menus, but i am rushing out the door at the moment, so i will have a good look later on,
thanks for the input bang

Back