100% working sports channels

It's for xbmc

1: enable live TV in settings
2: install iptv simple client in pvr addons.
3: select configure in the pvr client and add the link in the first post.
4: turn cache off (very important) then select ok.
5: restart xbmc and wait for channels to load before clicking into live TV (very important)

done

No problem

anyone that has Istream installed I can show you how to get more live sports feeds saved to your favourites.

Just post below for info

Hi there thanks for this updated link i was using the 2014 version with 8000 plus channels which is good if they all worked , but these are much better esp sport and uk , nice work :woohoo:

---------- Post Merged at 04:36 PM ----------

My i stream hasnt worked since the recent update where you need to buy a seperate box to use it ?

I would need more info mate

what android box are you using and what update killed Istream?

have you tried a force refresh of the xunitytalk repo?

Did you select configure and add the url?
Make sure you didn't add it to epg settings, then enable pvr client and restart xbmc.

You Should see it scanning the channels, leave it alone and don't click into live TV until it's finished or the channels won't come up

No problem

anyone that has Istream installed I can show you how to get more live sports feeds saved to your favourites.

Just post below for info
Hi , I have a droidbox T8 with i streams enabled , would be happy to have you show me how to get more live sports , cheers.

---------- Post Merged at 01:23 AM ----------

Put this into your pvr client http://bit.ly/hushamsport and your all set.

UK channels http://bit.ly/hushamuk

enjoy
I have put the first link in , if I want UK sport do I have uninstall the first link before installing the second ?

New sports add on in PVRs

I have loaded first link and it works tx , if I want to load second link will i have to delete first one ?

Ah there's some kind of link splitter I think, YouTube husham2015 I think he has a video of how to do it

As of last night my openbox only showing fta channels all the rest are scrambled only had the box 3weeks an now it's stopped showing all the channels does any1 know why this has happened

---------- Post Merged at 02:14 PM ----------

Signal is 90% an Internet is 20meg

Back