123 movies fix in IPTV player

Well the official 123movies site came back online last night.
I raised the info on the iptvplayer gitlab page and samsamsam has changed the 123movies plugin to use the official site again and has also created a plugin to use series online too so you now have a choice of which one you use. Series online has slightly less content but is still worth having so if 123 goes down again there is a backup available.
Samsamsam has also used the address for 123 that I put above so the fix is not needed now but when things change I will update :)

I hope its ok to add to this thread, and hope I'm not breaking TechKings posting etiquette, by posting here.

I have a H2S Zgemma running Openvix in the Republic of Ireland. Last time I used them (a week ago?) Yify, Ice Films, 123movies were working fine on IPTV plugin. This evening, on all of them, I am getting the message "No valid links available".

A few weeks ago 123movies was giving the "No valid links available" message, and I changed to the setting of 123movies to the recommended HTTPS://123movieshd.to domain which is mentioned in this thread. After changing to this recommeded domain 123movies was working fine again.

Since then this thread appears to be updated and says to go back to the the original 123movies domain. But what was that domain (I would enter it back into 123movies if I knew it)?

I would appreciate any advice an help on this and as to why its happening, because as I said Yifi and ICE Films are also now giving the "No valid links available" message.

Thanks in advance.

Remove any custom URL you have entered and make sure IPTV player is up to date.
Also when you install the latest update it will ask you to install duktape, select yes as this is a new java script engine samsamsam is using

Remove any custom URL you have entered and make sure IPTV player is up to date.
Also when you install the latest update it will ask you to install duktape, select yes as this is a new java script engine samsamsam is using

Ah, thanks very much digarf. I just tried out your instructions and it worked. When I went into iptv it asked for the update, so I set it to updated. I then went to make a cup of tea and I went back into iptv again and it asked if I wanted to update duktape, which I did. 123movies has now moved position in the plugins (must be part of the duktape update?) but it now works again.

So again, thanks for the help, that's brilliant.

Now that I have 123movies up an running. I was thinking maybe I should get a couple other useful plugins going. Does anyone have any instructions as to how I would get onwatchseries and primewire up and running?

Don't see primewire in the IPTV player plugins?
On watch series seems to work OK but the quality of the videos is quite low

Don't see primewire in the IPTV player plugins?
On watch series seems to work OK but the quality of the videos is quite low
ok right. I was looking for Veep series 1 and 2, but 123movies wasn't coming back with any links for them, so I was looking to see if there were any other plugins that might catch links to them.

Just checked watch series.
Veep came up and I tested episodes 1 and 2 of both series 1 and 2 and they loaded fine from the first link available (gorillavid)

You ok why don't subtitles work on IPTV Player? Iv put my login details into IPTV Player bit subtitles still don't appear

Just checked watch series.
Veep came up and I tested episodes 1 and 2 of both series 1 and 2 and they loaded fine from the first link available (gorillavid)

I don't have Watch Series? The story is, I installed openvix when I got my Zgemma, and about 36 IPTV player plugins came with it. Most didn't work (and are still sitting there gathering dust!), but 123movies, Yifi, and Ice Films did and were pretty good. I eventually settled on 123movies a lot, it seemed to have nearly every movie, but it didn't have all series (but it had quite a few - or at least the fairly recent ones anyway). So I have never had to install an IPTV plugin or figure out how to update a plugin (again until you told me how to for 123movies recently). Could you tell me how to install Watch Series, or maybe there is a seperate thread here on Tech Kings I should be looking for? Thanks.

All the plugins are bundled with the IPTV player, it maybe that its been disabled. Go into the IPTV player settings (the 3 cogs icon) and select services configuration (fourth option down) in there you can enable or disable the individual plugins. Make sure the plugin thewatchseriesto is set to on (highlight it and press left or right to change between off and on). You will now have the watch series plugin enabled

All the plugins are bundled with the IPTV player, it maybe that its been disabled. Go into the IPTV player settings (the 3 cogs icon) and select services configuration (fourth option down) in there you can enable or disable the individual plugins. Make sure the plugin thewatchseriesto is set to on (highlight it and press left or right to change between off and on). You will now have the watch series plugin enabled
I looked at that three cog wheel setting for the first time just now, and its set to on alright. When I estimate the number of pages of icons its 12 icons of per page times nine pages, that's 108 icons. The very last icon is a big green icon, which I now see is to download updates to IPTV playes, and next to it is the IPTV settings (three cogwheels). But in all the other 106 icons, even though thewatchseriesto is (and was) set to on under settings, I cannot see its icon. I also googled the icon to help me recognise it and appears to be a red movie camera above the words thewatchseries, but I cannot see any such icon in my 106 icons? Very strange.

I looked at that three cog wheel setting for the first time just now, and its set to on alright. When I estimate the number of pages of icons its 12 icons of per page times nine pages, that's 108 icons. The very last icon is a big green icon, which I now see is to download updates to IPTV playes, and next to it is the IPTV settings (three cogwheels). But in all the other 106 icons, even though thewatchseriesto is (and was) set to on under settings, I cannot see its icon. I also googled the icon to help me recognise it and appears to be a red movie camera above the words thewatchseries, but I cannot see any such icon in my 106 icons? Very strange.
This is my Watch Series:

Attachments

• Watch Series.jpg
    Watch Series.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 126
this still doesn't work for me on the H2S.
i can access the gomovies.to website normally (ISP hasn't blocked it), yes on the H2S when i access 123movies it just sits on "Downloading" and never goes past that.
IPTV player is the current version as of today (154.00.02.00)

Samsamsam has done some more updates.
The 123 movies addon is now linked to a 123 movies clone site.
Stream series is still there too which links to another 123 movies clone site.
He has created a new addon called gomovies which links to the rebranded official 123 movies site.
Confused yet? Lol

Back