1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

123 Movies

Discussion in 'Enigma 2 - Plugins' started by Rexthewolf, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Rexthewolf

Rexthewolf Member

I used to use 123 Movies as my go to movies app, but it is no longer included in the IPTVplayer (Whooshbuild 6). Dont no why it is no longer there but can it be added to the player? Any help would be great

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

2. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

It has been shut down and opend back up as go movies to what I was reading about other day a lot of streaming apps are getting shut down but opening under different names and using proxy's

Rexthewolf likes this.
  3. Rexthewolf

Rexthewolf Member

Thanks for the info. I'll try Go

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

4. leemoo

leemoo Member

Try Cartoon HD an all as this is my fave at the moment. All the latest movies on there.

Rexthewolf likes this.
  5. gaelic-red

gaelic-red Member

Agree with leemo cartoon hd seems solid and vumoo is good too

Rexthewolf likes this.
  6. ButtersScotch

ButtersScotch Member

Cartoon HD is no longer working for me, I just get "no links available" on everything. Does anyone have information on this?

7. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

Try updating your build mate that might help there is a lot going off line before they get caught

8. ButtersScotch

ButtersScotch Member

I download the latest build of IPTV Player everyday, it was working before but now I literally can't get anything on it to play!

9. gaelic-red

gaelic-red Member

Same here with cartoon hd try los movies

ButtersScotch likes this.
  10. gaelic-red

gaelic-red Member

And movie night seems ok too

11. Richied4y

Richied4y Member

Yeah movie nights is pretty solid

12. mbull

mbull Member

I was seeing this issue Over the weekend on the IPTV Player PLugin,
    I was right upto date and still issues, going to check again when home to see if the issue is still happening

13. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

A lot have stopped working and was run through tv addons which got shut down and some are using proxies and some are opening under different names could be a fact your build or kodi needs updating

14. Denoli

Denoli Member

Use go movies

15. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

Go movies is 123 movies opened up under a different name

16. benijofar

benijofar Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

I have given up trying to keep track of these on Wooshbuild at present as they are changing daily.
    I have left the plugin as it was until such time (if ever) that the situation stabilises and then i will reset a master list.
    Everything on there is somewhat hit and miss at present and not something we can do anything about.

bangord30 and bazcfc1 like this.
  17. Adam91117

Adam91117 Member

Hello

Not sure if i am posting in the correct section but is it possible to add/create a plugin that points to movierulz.cm website to the iptvplayer as it has all the latest/cinema bollywood movies and is organised by year.

Thanks