128gb sd card full with only 4 recordings

Johnny47

Hi I have got a zgemma h2s box with woosh build on there. I have put a 128gb micro SD card in the box. I have only recorded 4 things on there and the card is saying it is full.

Does anyone know why this is.

PS. I have got the time shift set to use the micro SD card.

Hi I have got a zgemma h2s box with woosh build on there. I have put a 128gb micro SD card in the box. I have only recorded 4 things on there and the card is saying it is full.

Does anyone know why this is.

PS. I have got the time shift set to use the micro SD card.

1. Where did you get the card from and what brand is it?
2. What file system have you used?
3. Have you checked to see what's on the card by sticking into your PC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would blame the timeshift
reduce the size it can take up
as it will record all and keep it

The sd card is a sandisk off Amazon. so how do I delete the timshift files off it.

How do I change the settings and what do I put them too.

Thank you

I have a Kingston sd card any time I try and use it for epg and swap file it just eats internal memory.

Also I thought you could not record to sd card ?

I would turn it off
It should be setup system setup some where in there from memory

I should say I have it off and don't need it
You have a h2s not the most powerful box in the work
It will speed up your box too with it turned off

Ok thanks for the help what if I stuck a USB in the back for the timeshift. and I have found its been abit slow and now and again I keep getting the buffer icon in the top left corner of my box now and again

That's the same all I need
If there is something I want to watch it record it. Wait 10mins then I can fast through the adverts. Then I end the same time as the show. Delete the recording

It's amazing how much of the program the adverts take up. Sometimes I forget I'm watching a recording and watch the adverts

Back