19.2 east

pieeater2015

TK Veteran
anyone got a channel list for 19.2 east for the f3,wouldn't mind being able to move the dish to this sat with the help of a free channel for a ruff guide to point the dish.

first go to dishpointer. com enter 19.2 East and your postcode You will see your elevation angle and azimuth angle for the satellite Then go to King of sat to see what channels are available for the satellite For example if your using a openbox v8s menu >edit channels >delete >channel list>satellite installation satellite list>select 19.2>press ok to select>should see green tick >then select blind Scan>channel edit >favourites >add channels to favourite sections You will also need to purchase European server Sat meter would be ideal for dish installation

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

i have an idea where the sat is because next doors mini dish is pointing at it and have checked like you said with dishpointer,I want a .dbs file with the latest channels scanned in by someone on 19.2 east, so i can put it on say rtl then try and get the channel on by moving the dish till it comes on then useing a sat finder fine tune it.my dish is only 6ft up so i can move it very easy.

Back