19.2e & 13e channel

Halopenos

hi, I have run a scan on 19.2e and 13e but obviously the channels are all scattered, does anyone know how I can download bouquets for these 2 set of satellites?

Also any idea how I can change the default audio on channels because it’s almost always on narrative selection which is annoying!

If you've set your language options correctly in enigma2 it should automatically use the English feed if there is one. ABM sorts the bouquets in the correct order.

In about you can set which tv providers you want it to scan have a look at King of satellite for the providers you wish to receive on your box.

In about you can set which tv providers you want it to scan have a look at King of satellite for the providers you wish to receive on your box.
Yeah I have run channel search for 19.2 and 13e but when I run a search with provider HD+ it gives me error Tuner A may not be configured or something along those lines? Also in the providers I don’t tbink there is one for the hotbird channels?

What box have you got?
Have you got the lnb connected to tuner A if you have a twin tuner?
I have Zgemma H5.2tc, have 3 LNbs on a bracket using one dish, I’ve done a channel search and all channels on all satellites are working and I’ve used ABM to sort out UK FTA but have no idea how to sort out 19.2 and 13e channels, I heard something about Vhanninal channel list?

yes I used to use his channels list years ago when I had my 2 motorised dishes.
Which image are you using has he used to have is own plugin and it updated his lists?
Found it hes still active I think see if he still has enigma 2 plugin

http://www.vhannibal.net/

What image do you have on your box ?
I presume it's openatv?
If so press green button
This opens up the plugin page
Press green button again
This opens all plugins settings etc which can be downloaded .
Press ok on extensions.
This opens up the folder
Cursor down to you see vhanibalautosettings 1.1
Press ok to download it.
Then restart your box
Press and hold standby button when options come up select restart .
Then press green button to go into plugins .
You will now have vhanibalautosettings in there you can then download automatically channel lists you want for the satellite 19.2 and 13 combined.
Hope this helps

What image do you have on your box ?
I presume it's openatv?
If so press green button
This opens up the plugin page
Press green button again
This opens all plugins settings etc which can be downloaded .
Press ok on extensions.
This opens up the folder
Cursor down to you see vhanibalautosettings 1.1
Press ok to download it.
Then restart your box
Press and hold standby button when options come up select restart .
Then press green button to go into plugins .
You will now have vhanibalautosettings in there you can then download automatically channel lists you want for the satellite 19.2 and 13 combined.
Hope this helps
Thanks so much I installed it and there is an option for 19.2e and 13e channel list but there is none for 28.2e so when I run it my 28.2e bouquets disappear? And then when I run ABM to bring back 28.2 bouquets, the vhanninal bouquets disappear

Back