19.2e

llamedos

TK Supporter
Hi, with all thats going on with sly i have decided to turn my motorised dish to 19.2, is there anyone here who uses this sat who could shed any light on what is available, i have a zgemma h.2s, i will use my old humax 5400 to move the dish and then connect the zgemma, i have a european line already so is it worth setting this up, thanks for any advice, llamedos.

Mainly German and French channels Rtl 1 showing the boxing frequency 12188 h 27500 2/3 free view for sky German you require European server aj sat will do the channel frequency

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Gilvey could you please PM me on details on Sports .Discovery etc,how to recieve much appreciated if you can cheers ......Ted

Obviously you need to be pointing to 19.2e
Then as with 28.2. Add channel list, service search, whichever you prefer. Then exactly the same as before but using a foreign sat. You will need to change a few settings to make sure the channels use English audio instead of the foreign audio . If you don't you will have to manually change the audio. Obviously it depends what system you are running

Thanks Mate for Info am here in Spain so need the footie etc anymore info on the taboo cough cough line...........Cheers

can this be received in main land uk easily using a standard sky dish? just give the dish a "wollop" with a big stick into position lol

if you're motorised, why fix to one orbital position? there are loads of satellites out there that show sports, movies, documentaries etc, all with English language available.

can this be received in main land uk easily using a standard sky dish? just give the dish a "wollop" with a big stick into position lol

RTL on 19.2e could be picked up in the uk on a standard dish yes but would need to be correctly aligned.

Don't forget that between 28.2e and 19.2e you will find 23.5e with films, sport and plenty of other stuff including wild naughties.
Reaper.

23.5 or Astra 3A,3B needs a dish size 90cm - 1.2m (further West & North an even bigger dish required)

Don't forget that between 28.2e and 19.2e you will find 23.5e with films, sport and plenty of other stuff including wild naughties.
Reaper.

23.5 or Astra 3A,3B needs a dish size 90cm - 1.2m (further West & North an even bigger dish required)

Back