19.2e

Interesting read. I'm still on the normal setup and what I have found is that all of the Murdoch sites are blank, stuff like Dave, Gold, Discovery which he doesn't own are fine.

The majority of football I have found to be on the Thor 6 satellite at 0.8 / 1w - you need a decent sized dish for some of the beams on this though.

Another option may be to fit a slightly larger dish and 2 LNBs,
That's the approach I'm going for.

The majority of football I have found to be on the Thor 6 satellite at 0.8 / 1w - you need a decent sized dish for some of the beams on this though.

Thanks guys. I'm having trouble convincing the missus to have a bigger dish on the front of the house - we live in quite a prominent spot. In time I might look at mounting a bigger/motorised dish on a scaffolding pole in the back garden but thought this was a cheap option to have a look at first.

I know what you mean - my missus wasn't best pleased either but I managed to persuade her :grin:

As for having it in the back garden, this wasn't possible for me as our back garden isn't very long and it wouldn't have been able to get a line of site to the satellites because of the house being in the way.

Right... so I've had the dish realigned, scanned 19.2e and it found about 1300 channels, but I can't see them coz I'm still on the autoboquet for 28.2. Does anyone know how I can change this? I'm using wooshbuild 6 on a zgemma h2s

It it not just a matter of pressing FAV on the remote then pressing yellow for providers maybe

Cheers for the reply Ste. The fav button isn't doing anything apart from showing that 'stop sign' kinda symbol. I'm thinking I might need to remove the 28.2 autoboquets but can't find anything in the downloadable plugins to replace it with .

Cheers for the reply Ste. The fav button isn't doing anything apart from showing that 'stop sign' kinda symbol. I'm thinking I might need to remove the 28.2 autoboquets but can't find anything in the downloadable plugins to replace it with .
Don't think you need to remove them. just stop them from auto updating every day. You should have a folder called last scanned, which should have all the channels that you found. Make a new folder called 19 east or something and add the channels you want to use from the last scanned folder.

Use the built in ABM in service searching it will built a multi one. So Austria, France and Germany will have there own ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you press the fav button on the remote and then go into one of the folders with channels and highlight any channel. If you press the red button on the remote twice. you should then be able to see all channels on the box in one list. You can now highlight any channel and press menu which will give you options , one of which is to add that channel to any of your bouquet folders

Don't think you need to remove them. just stop them from auto updating every day. You should have a folder called last scanned, which should have all the channels that you found. Make a new folder called 19 east or something and add the channels you want to use from the last scanned folder.

Cheers bobta. I've disabled the auto update but can't see a folder with 'last scanned.' Any idea where I should be looking for it?

If I press the FAV button on my remote it brings up all the folders and the last scanned is near the end. you may need to scroll down. You may need to enable favourites if this does not work for you.

Back