19.2e

You could try this. Menu, setup, service searching, tuner configuration, and set your sat to 19 east. Not sure but might work

hi. can anyone one help me out with finding a euro line? I have scanned the channels on 19.2e and most channels are scrambled. thanks

I took that before I tidied it up. It was just starting to rain (you can see the spots on the dish) so went inside and watched some movistar+ and sky deutschland no problems.

first thing to do is to put the channel list on your box (ive got one if you PM me) then what I did was select German general channels and the first on that list is a non premium channel which comes up with "NO Signal" on the screen. leave it on that channel ( I was using the tv in the bedroom so I could see the screen whilst moving the dish ). un loosen the 2 screws which allow the dish to go left or right. if looking in to the dish start to move it to your left ( where the screw was it moved about a centimeter and the picture came on. don't fully tighten it , go get yourself a euro sub test ( I can recommend a guy on here ). once your line is in start looking at the sports Spanish channels and German sports. most work but some need to fine tweek your dish left or right abit. when I was sure this was the best spot I tightened the bolts. then just by pushing the dish slightly upwards I got it spot on.

the channel list I got has favorites of uk channels which obviously wont work now you have moved the dish

hope any of this helps and if you want the list I used just ask ;)
marking this for reference as soon as it stops raining, many thanks

Back