19.2e

im about to take a line for a month and ill do abit of study on it starting this evening. the standard sly sports were there in hd also but the language was foreign so ill have to see if I can change it. it didn't have all the extra uk sports such as racing channel and things like that. il keep you posted!

Cheers, interested to hear what you find. I know you can't (or I've been told you can't) get Sky Sports in English, so would be interested if you find a way, but at the end of the day you're watching it not listening so not a massive deal.

Cheers, interested to hear what you find. I know you can't (or I've been told you can't) get Sky Sports in English, so would be interested if you find a way, but at the end of the day you're watching it not listening so not a massive deal.

I agree , im not a big sports fan but its good to have , I believe the box office fights show up on a few free channels also. the movies are all dual language as well so better than nothing I suppose!!
Plus you get the chance to learn German , Spanish and French .

I've also gone to 19.2e nice HD selection shame about bein max :( , I also used free cccam from testious, not to bad. Just need to learn, German, French and I'll be fine XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have auto bouguets maker as I have flashed the box with wooshbuild, can I mix the bouquets with 28.2E, 19.2E, 23.2E run a multi Sub and I should get most of the Channels, @bangord30 you were doing some bouquet stuff how have you gotten on mate.
I think bangord30 has gone to sleep,They hybernate up up there in jock country

Sorry too much whisky! I keep adding and deleting new finds but yes you can have it Bronx. Unless you dish is specifically pointing at 19 though I'm not sure you'll clear much.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

there is a great selection across the German and Spanish on 19.2, not as good as uk was but still ok. im not able to get the French channels on there. also I found sky sports 4,5 hd have got the black screen of death. it could be my alignment though.
the channel list I have has separated them all by country, I would like if anybody has one just a channel list of 19.2 sections as sports, movies, entertainment and so on instead of splitting the countries. this is going to take me ages to arrange my list. if any body has one I could have that would be great

Look at catseye and vhannibal plugins or Google. Ive not found one really tidy though. Easier just to make your own favs by time consuming I know. And I'm just 19! :-)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I've also gone to 19.2e nice HD selection shame about bein max :( , I also used free cccam from testious, not to bad. Just need to learn, German, French and I'll be fine XD

There are 2 Bein channels that clear here, Bein sports 11259 v 22000 & Bein La Liga 10817/10876 v 22000, (they have no live Premiership matches)

There are 2 Bein channels that clear here, Bein sports 11259 v 22000 & Bein La Liga 10817/10876 v 22000, (they have no live Premiership matches)

I thought the perm has stopped anyway XD, but yeah I see them clearing free cccam was alright, I use sportsmania for most sports stuff. I had to move my sat due to trees blocking my line of sight to 28.2 anyway so sly has done me a favour lol, what's best sat for prem anyway? Just need to find a really cheap 19.2 line now or stick with free.

I thought the perm has stopped anyway XD, but yeah I see them clearing free cccam was alright, I use sportsmania for most sports stuff. I had to move my sat due to trees blocking my line of sight to 28.2 anyway so sly has done me a favour lol, what's best sat for prem anyway? Just need to find a really cheap 19.2 line now or stick with free.

the best channels for live sport are the Moviestar channels (they tune in as M DEP)
10935 V, 11436 V, 10817 V 22000 - Live premiership & other sports
10906 v 22000 - Moto gp & F1
11259 v 22000 - Golf
Live premiership at 39E, 19E, 13E, 1W, 30W
A Eurosub will do some channels on all these Satellites, you won't get one just for 19E.

Last edited:
there is a great selection across the German and Spanish on 19.2, not as good as uk was but still ok. im not able to get the French channels on there. also I found sky sports 4,5 hd have got the black screen of death. it could be my alignment though.
the channel list I have has separated them all by country, I would like if anybody has one just a channel list of 19.2 sections as sports, movies, entertainment and so on instead of splitting the countries. this is going to take me ages to arrange my list. if any body has one I could have that would be great
Just delete all the channels you can't get or don't want, you will be left with a much shorter list,
French sports channel L' Equipe is at 11068 v 22000 according to liveonsat they are showing the Kell Brook fight on Saturday - see here http://liveonsat.com/los.other_boxing.php#
13E has French channels, 12692 H 27500 & 11681 H 27500, some of these channels clear - https://www.lyngsat.com/packages/Bis-TV-13E.html

Right, I'm gonna treat myself to a DiSEqC Switch from ebay and see how I go.
Prepare for another barrage of questions when it arrives!
Thanks to all for your help today.
One final query, when I get set up and am at the point of adding a Euro line, will this conflict with my existing cline for Sky(which I will retain as long as BT Sports is available).
I have two clines on the box at the moment, but I was under the impression that the 2nd line would only kick in if the first went down.
If I added a third line, how would the box know that it wasn't just a back up?
Or would I have to set up a 2nd cam and align the new(euro) line with that?
I'm using wooshbuild, by the way.
Cheers again.
hi have set multi sat here in spain if you install twin lnb's to all lnbholders on your dish then fit a 4 way disque switch to each cable back to the box you will have the cababilty to watch either sat and still record any other at the same time, eurolines are brill for this as cover all sats and channels that are on the system, do a lot for the french/dutch/ german ex-pats that live out here. depending on the format of your cline, most eurolines are in cccam format as against the newcamd/mgcam formats for 28.2 so you can set softcam to start one then 10 secs later start second and run together.
hope this hasn't confused you even more.

Right, I'm gonna treat myself to a DiSEqC Switch from ebay and see how I go.
Prepare for another barrage of questions when it arrives!
Thanks to all for your help today.
One final query, when I get set up and am at the point of adding a Euro line, will this conflict with my existing cline for Sky(which I will retain as long as BT Sports is available).
I have two clines on the box at the moment, but I was under the impression that the 2nd line would only kick in if the first went down.
If I added a third line, how would the box know that it wasn't just a back up?
Or would I have to set up a 2nd cam and align the new(euro) line with that?
I'm using wooshbuild, by the way.
Cheers again.

im using a good euro line I got from here, pm me for details, ill work on my tv guide to what is working for uk on 19.2e and when ive finished ill send anybody a copy ( going to take some time though ). if anybody comes up with channels that usually show pay per view ill pop them all together as well.

UEFA is on
Puls4
Srf zwei
And sly sports 1/HD on 19.2e
Just letting ppl know ;)

im using a good euro line I got from here, pm me for details, ill work on my tv guide to what is working for uk on 19.2e and when ive finished ill send anybody a copy ( going to take some time though ). if anybody comes up with channels that usually show pay per view ill pop them all together as well.

How easy was it for you to align your dish to 19.2? Any tips, did you need to point it up slightly too? Considering doing it this weekend.

http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-19.2E_eng.php (Ctrl + F in Chrome 'Pay Per View') might be useful to you.

How easy was it for you to align your dish to 19.2? Any tips, did you need to point it up slightly too? Considering doing it this weekend.

http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-19.2E_eng.php (Ctrl + F in Chrome 'Pay Per View') might be useful to you.

Yeah it just as easy as finding Astra 28.2,
Yeah also it needed to be moved up slightly, best tip I can offer is get a sat finder, I got 1 from maplins awhile ago to align 28.2 it helps.

Back