2 - 3 box setup

slyoldfox

Hi All,

Signed up to the forum yesterday and have been reading up on these boxes, thanks everyone for the information I have gathered so far. I have an H.2S being delivered this week and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in and getting it set up. I'm going to try the 2 images out that to see what the differences are, and I think the practice will do me good.

I've been a $ky customer for years and am now looking to replace my set up. I have wired network connections and 3 shotgun satellite cables running around the house, so connectivity shouldn't be a problem. I do have a few questions about what these boxes are actually capable of, if anyone can answer any of them it would be appreciated.

1. If you have more than one box can they all record back to a central point, say a NAS drive?
  2. Can recordings be played back through a tablet, or downloaded and taken with you?
  3. Can live TV be watched on a tablet? I think I've read something about Vu+?
  4. Does anyone use an app to use a remote control? I want the box hidden away in a cupboard, so this seems the most logical way to do it. I have SimpleControl installed on my phone for a couple of other devices. Will this work with the H.2S?
  5. I currently have an Android box for Showbox, Kodi etc. Could this be replaced with a box using IPTV?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Don't personally but yes you can (not sure of simplecontrol) but Tiimote would do the trick.
5) Yes or use your android box to stream from one of the zgemmas with Kodi

Once you have your box and look through the menus all should become clear

A slingplayer would allow you to play and watch on tablets and phones and what not if set up right you should be able to set up the remote control to work via slingplayer i use one with a old openbox and find it great while away to watch either on my phone or the kids ipads

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back