2 CCcam files. Supplier says to enter both????

akasmiler

Hi

my supplier has given me 2 CCcam files to put into my box. This is supposedly to make it so that if one server goes down, I have a back up.

Anyone ever heard of this and is it possible?

yes think he has given you a backup server if one crashes,if you know how to enter 1 line enter second underneath and save.

Ah put it in the same CCcam.cfg file???? Ie

c: blahblahblah.com 50000 numpty numpty 01 02 03 etc
c: hubbahubba.com 40000 hello hello 01 02 03 etc....

Put both lines into notepad as in your posting and save as one CCcam.cfg file and then add that file to the box and both lines will become active

Is there a way to check both lines are active?

Ive added the new CCcam.cfg file

it it shows just one in softcam panel under CCcam 2.3.0

but shows 2 lines on CCcam Server info (both in green)

is is that right?

I have had the same problem, everything worked for a month or so and then no channels except freeview, tried the above but still no luck with getting the channels to display. I can see there are two places where I can activate the CCamm and mgcamd1.38. One is through the Tspanel and then softcams (tried activating both whilst on the channel) and the other way is in the menus setup, softcam/cl, softcam manager. and still no luck. What am I doing wrong? Thought about reflashing.

i am not sure if you do have the same problem?? perhaps a new topic post might get you your answers if you have already done a search before you posted?

if all was working well then changing the location of where they are should make no difference. if you do reflash then make sure you have back up copies of your lines. can you test the lines on a different box/ on a friends box, to make sure they are still active?

Back