2 EPG questions

RM1989

i have a couple of questions regarding running EPG's on openATV 5.1

1. Recently moved from vix to openATV and I wondered does crossEPG work on openATV? I've set the openTV provider to sky uk open tv and attempted a download now but it's stuck on reading titles.

2. I've been running the xmltv with rytec and that's fine apart from it doesnt populate the sky sports interactive bouquets or the sky sports box office channels which is a pain for if you wish to record upcoming PPV's. Does anyone know if this can be changed, if yes I have no reason to move to crossEPG :).

1: Crossepg doesnt work on openatv 5.1 so u have to use xmltvimporter and xml rtyec uk as the source.

2: ive only ever seen epg data on ssinteractive bouquets a couple of times (full replays of 3pm sat kickoffs on the sunday morning). Yesterday it was only showing the 3 or 4 different feeds that was on red button formula 1 with the rest as test cards so thats probably why there was no epg data for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i use it to watch the nfl red zone on a sunday so flicked through and found the right chan but the epg only populated once i went on to the channel so it must not be included in the download. thanks for the info though :)

Back