2 lines on 1 box?

is it possible to have two n lines on combo box ? have istalled one but when trying to put on second it wants to overwrite the first as they have same file name is it just as simple as renaming the second as number 2?

I did this for you yesterday and yes you can have multiple lines on your enigma2 box

You don’t need a second file. Put both lines in the one.
So if you are using Mgcamd add both lines to newcamd.list (each on a new line)
Same with CCcam and CCcam.cfg
He was explained this yesterday :unsure:

Uk gold +1 dave ja vu w+1 yesterday'+1
Dish you update by usb or via the box ??

Then you have 2 choices,Either look for another list which is more up to date or do a manual scan and add those to your favourites

cheers delboy will give it a go, to moshibeth this is my first question in ages you must be confusing me with someone else but thanks for viewing my post,
I am very sorry sanddancer wrong person :LOL: Do you need any help ?? Quite easy to do

thanks for the advice chaps will try as you advised and see where I get'

You don’t need a second file. Put both lines in the one.
So if you are using Mgcamd add both lines to newcamd.list (each on a new line)
Same with CCcam and CCcam.cfg

cheers delboy will give it a go, to moshibeth this is my first question in ages you must be confusing me with someone else but thanks for viewing my post,

is it possible to have two n lines on combo box ? have istalled one but when trying to put on second it wants to overwrite the first as they have same file name is it just as simple as renaming the second as number 2?

Yes, as others have pointed out, but you can't have two newcamd.list files or CCcam.cfg files as the system renames the second one as newcamd.list(1) and it won't work.
Edit your existing newcamd.list and paste the second line under the existing one, eg:

CWS = SERVER.COM 11110 USERNAME PASSWORD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = REVERSE.COM 22220 USERNAME PASSWORD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Yes, as others have pointed out, but you can't have two newcamd.list files or CCcam.cfg files as the system renames the second one as newcamd.list(1) and it won't work.
Edit your existing newcamd.list and paste the second line under the existing one, eg:

CWS = SERVER.COM 11110 USERNAME PASSWORD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = REVERSE.COM 22220 USERNAME PASSWORD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
How does this work for using a cable line and a sat line on the same box ie
A CWS line for cable and a C line for sat channels
Reason im asking at sons house i just noticed he has vm and an old sly mini dish etc.
Only ever used a cws line for cable lol :unsure:

Your provider can change sat or cable lines to cws or C or N
Its easier to have them both in same format otherwise you have to change softcams to swap from cable to sat

Wrong need to speak to supplier first

Changing CWS: to N: and adding to CCcam.cfg would work fine in most cases without needing to contact supplier.

The only reason the line would need changing is if the supplier is using the extended newcamd port (normally used for multiple profiles/packages on one port) as this only works with newcamd protocol ie Mgcamd or OScam

There is also this

To allow mgcamd to share from both CCcam and Newcs, you must ensure that in the file mg_cfg, you edit the settings for the value of G: { x }

Settings are cumulative, you sum the values of the emus you want to connect to.. Have a quick look, but don’t dwell on it.

Set G: { 33 }

Simple so far? it gets easier..

Edit cccamd.list and paste in a C-line as normal e.g.

C: myfriend.dyndns.com 12000 myname mypass

close and save.

Edit newcamd.list

You may see something like:

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000

leave that alone..

If someone gives you an N-line like this

N: myfriend.dyndns.com 15000 myname mypass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

add it to the end of the newcamd.list like this:

CWS = myfriend.dyndns.com 15000 myname mypass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 server1

Close and save

Restart mgcamd.

Certain servers will only allow a use of a single emulator and if its set to say mgcamd then it will not open a cccam cline/nline and that is fact

Cws and N lines use different ports
In the analogy above port 15000 is for N lines.
CWS lines use a different port so leaving at 15000 would either make it unusable or if it did connect, the ecm's would be through the roof

Cws and N lines use different ports
In the analogy above port 15000 is for N lines.
CWS lines use a different port so leaving at 15000 would either make it unusable or if it did connect, the ecm's would be through the roof
Spot on pablo but not on all servers as some use the same ports for both and oscam

Back