2 lines????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do150

Hi guys,
I have my H.2H set up fine on cable with my virgin line, I have added a satellite feed to it now and my question is...Where do I put my line for the sat, it is a MGCAM test line, does it go in the same place as my Virgin one.... USR/KEYS/Edit newcamd.list so that there are 2 lines there or is there a different way of doing this.
Thanks in advance.

That way will work fine, just edit the existing newcamd.list by adding your new line, save and restart your cam.

Thanks for you reply. Yeah thats what ive done, Just wondering if the test line isnt valid with it being the weekend and such a important day for football on the TV

Some servers don't allow tests at weekend or PPV (Khan fight tonight) you will have to check with them

All sorted, a mate of mine sent me another test line over and it worked fine so it looks like the guy I got the original test line off must disable them at weekends or when PPV events are on.

Hi guys I just set up my mother h2h for her as she as cable & sly in her area with the vm skin and one set of bouguets for both which looks out standing, I got a sly sub on there which works well but don't know how to put vm sub on, it's my first h2h set up with both so any help is much appreciated as techkings guys are the best about,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back