2 n lines on same box

Noste500

Can I put 2 n likes on same box ( WooshBuild )
If so , guessing I just paste 2nd one after the first ..?

Will my box switch over between the lines if one is glitching / going off a bit ?
Thanks

basically no, if you put two lines on your box the box will use the fastest that responds. So if server 1 is freezing due to poor server but is responding faster than server 2 which could be picture perfect you would still get freezing as the box will use server 1.

I hope that makes sense

Has said above oscam is very good for selecting which server is best to unlock channel at the time and flicks between both without you knowing.

in answer to your question you can run two lines at the same time, whether using mgcamd or oscam but from my own experience, like has already been mentioned if one is acting really poor and glitching like crazy if its got a better response time then the softcam will choose that one, its really annoying and I didn't understand it properly at first so I was wondering why the poor line was always running and I even thought both lines were poor at one point, If both lines are fairly good though and are comparable to one another then you will regularly see them in the softcam manager or depending on what skin you have on your box you can see them switching by pressing info, myself I just run one line nowadays as its less hassle, just find a good provider and stick with them.

Hi i have 2 lines that i have paid for and they are c lines the one i have has premier sports running but no local channels like itv the other has the opposite so could i use the both lines in mgm cams or is that not practical or will not work

yes you can put both lines into the cccam.cfg file (if both c lines) or put them both in newcamd.list if they start cws and use mgcamd

Back