2nd box reccomendations?

Nayls

so i have my lx2 all sorted in the main living room,it does what it was meant to do,but i find it quite slow to change channels??

anyway,i now want a 2nd box for upstairs and wondered what people would reccomend??

i have 2 feeds going upstairs so could go for a twin tuner and be able to record etc but this isn't absolutely neccessary as i can record anything when i'm out downstairs.

so...would i be better off getting a better spec single tuner for upstairs??? and if so what would you reccomend??

Why don't you do the "natural" progression and get something like an ET8000 with internal HDD and move the LX2 upstairs?

lol yeah I cant tolerate slow either, I have a decent box with a fast processor (for quicker zapping) and internal HD for front room (Mut@nt 2400 HD) £230
zgemma S for the conservatory £55
openbox V8S for bedroom £35

Last edited:
Or if you have a fairly good budget build htpc with twin tuner card so you get the best of all worlds if you use something like openelec.

For me nothing beats a VU/cloud box do everything from cams to iptv perfect and very powerful, bit expensive but the clones are pretty decent nowadays

anybody tried the wetek??? twin sat tuner and has xbmc aswell so ideal for the latest movies.

seems a good price at less than a ton!

Back