2nd tv from box

I setup a zgemma H2S for someone tonite to replace their $ky box but they had a cable from the back of their $ky box to a TV in the bedroom. Is there anyway that the bedroom tv can be linked to the zgemma using the existing RF coax cable? I.e an adaptor that can convert from the RCA output to the RF connecter but does the Zgemma allow outputting to HDMI & RCA at the same time?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The quality on the rca isn't as good as the hdmi, but it's still good enough
on the rest modulators there is a channel select on it

so make sure to try different channels to get the best quality

you our can spend a lot more and get a digital one that will turn hdmi 1080p and you can send that though the house

Another way is Hdmi amp 1 input 2 outputs two tv`s same time(about £15), hdmi remote control extender magic eye(£5) 10m Hdmi or longer cable (£10)not sure what max length use with Hdmi amp but i am using 10m no problems and get full HD on tv downstairs and bedroom tv and have full control of box while upstairs only thing have do take remote bed with you or buy a spare one.

Or for longer runs you can buy a kit which sends a HDMI signal out over network cable (cat 6 lan) for 30 metres or so. Very cost effective way to get HDMI quality signal over long distance and also sends the remote control function back through the cable.
I have this working very well.
Cost was about £30 all in from memory. Expensive bit is the relay device.

If you have an Amazon tv stick or box use the dream player app from Amazon App Store. Can watch one channel on main tv and a different one on the tv in another room which is connected to the tv stick/box. £3.99 for full version. Works brilliantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have an Amazon tv stick or box use the dream player app from Amazon App Store. Can watch one channel on main tv and a different one on the tv in another room which is connected to the tv stick/box. £3.99 for full version. Works brilliantly.

Can you give more detail on this. I have tried setting something like this up with my smart tv using the m3u channel list from my zgemma and then import it to ss iptv and other iptv apps on the smart tv, but only some channels worked, movies and sport never loaded. Try to do same with plex app on tv, but never could get the channel list to load in plex

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Can you give more detail on this. I have tried setting something like this up with my smart tv using the m3u channel list from my zgemma and then import it to ss iptv and other iptv apps on the smart tv, but only some channels worked, movies and sport never loaded. Try to do same with plex app on tv, but never could get the channel list to load in plex

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Dead easy. Once the app is downloaded, open it and input the IP address of the Zgemma. Leave everything else as it is. Follow on screen instructions and that's it. Only thing I've had to do is change the last number of the IP address to match the Zgemma which has changed now and again for some reason.

Hi guys

I have set my own up to use h2s in second room at my house with firesstick using dreamplayer and it works flawless my internet provider is sky

So I got another for a pal he uses vm internet but for some reason streaming to his fire stick doesn't work

I input the IP address and
Root
Dreambox

But will not connect any ideas says

I can talk to the. Box using IP address in chrome via openwebif.

I used a rf modulator on my old s*y system to a second TV. So could a RCA rf modulator from a zgemma box be split to two TVs.

But then u need to run a cable using a app allows via IP seems strange tho

Another way is Hdmi amp 1 input 2 outputs two tv`s same time(about £15), hdmi remote control extender magic eye(£5) 10m Hdmi or longer cable (£10)not sure what max length use with Hdmi amp but i am using 10m no problems and get full HD on tv downstairs and bedroom tv and have full control of box while upstairs only thing have do take remote bed with you or buy a spare one.

im looking into this type of setup.. can you tell me what type of hdmi splitter you used, and what magic eye also.

cheers.

Back