2s h2s

Nothing in how it works but like Tich said its ALOT faster and you get the added bonus of an sd card slot :-)

hi,
can anyone advise what to get between the 2s and the H2s please,
i got an openbox (first box) a couple of months ago with a line and i`m going to upgrade to at least the zgemma 2s for recording but was wondering if it`s worth going for the h2s,
i`m new to this whole thing and i`m aware of one or two things but know little really,
i watch the odd film online on my desktop and was wondering how easy it is to go this route and what to expect regarding what`s available and how well it works and if it will end up being a potential headache and/or not really worth it,
should i go for the s2 and just stick to channels and use pc for watching the odd film or will going for the h2s be better/easier.
thank you.

Last edited:
2S with IPTV Player works well. Tsmedia is more miss than hit.

Having said that, if you have the choice of a 2s or a H2s you'd be a fool not to take the latter.

Last edited:
Hey there folks, when you say faster I presume you mean like hitting a button on the remote and the box responding yes? I have a 2s but I'm getting a H2S tomorrow and looking forward to the speed. My 2s is great but it seems like it takes forever bringing up the epg etc

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Back