3 Zgemma Boxes connected but no playback

were going round in circles here vpn on what mobile 4g or enigma2 try posting some screenshots use openwebif to take them
Sorry for not being clear. If I connect my Zgemma box by 4g network (my mobile phone hotspot) the box works completely fine with no issues, even without a VPN running. If I connect my Zgemma box by LAN from TT router the EPG will populate in XE but the screen will not play.

If I use either of my 2 VPN accounts on Easy VPN Adder they do not seem to change the IP address even when it says they are running. I’m therefore guessing that there is something wrong with the way I am adding the VPN account as before having any issues when I selected a different VPN server (for instance to a different country) the IP address changed. So I’m guessing what I need is a proper way of adding my VPN other than Easy VPN adder to get it up and running? 🙏

Finally figured out what the hell was going on! Huge thanks to everyone for their patience and help. I had no idea about the changes in Nord until this was pointed out by Urie 👏 After that I used those new log in details but hadn’t realised that the password characters continued off the page so I was 5 digits short hence the no VPN service. Massively frustrating but would have never got there without the help of everyone here, legends. Off to celebrate with a few beers 🍺🍺🍺 Thanks everyone 👌👌👌

Back