3D Movies Blade Stream.

Leeston0121

Is it possible to watch 3d movies with the Stream Software from Pc to PANASONIC 3D ? I have tried with out HDMI Cable just the Ethernet to Blade and then F1 PLAY The file from HD
AND works fine sound okay. But seems the 3D NOT working with Glasses . is there a specail kind of format for the 3d file??

1080p BluRay Half-SBS DTS x264-PHD
3D.BluRay.ISO.MVC.DTS-HD.MA
1080p BluRay Half-OU DTS-HD MA
3D.HSBS.1080p.BluRay

Different types i know mine is set side by side but 3d not 3d yet must be missing something??? sny help appreciatted thankyou...

1. 3D Half SBS - 3D side by side mode generally means when you play the file you will see 2 identical screens on your TV thus the term SBS, for this method you need to activate the SBS option on your TV itself generally done via a 3D button on the remote which will cycle through the avaialble options

2. 3D Bluray MVC .iso - This is full 3D @1920x1080p which is found on blu ray discs if your media player can play the .iso format then your TV should automatically switch straight into 3D mode by itself

3. 3D Half-UO - basically the same as No.1 but this time the 2 identical screens will be in Up and Over format one at the top and one at the bottom

4. is the same as No1.

Is it possible to watch 3d movies with the Stream Software from Pc to PANASONIC 3D ? I have tried with out HDMI Cable just the Ethernet to Blade and then F1 PLAY The file from HD
AND works fine sound okay. But seems the 3D NOT working with Glasses . is there a specail kind of format for the 3d file??

1080p BluRay Half-SBS DTS x264-PHD
3D.BluRay.ISO.MVC.DTS-HD.MA
1080p BluRay Half-OU DTS-HD MA
3D.HSBS.1080p.BluRay

Different types i know mine is set side by side but 3d not 3d yet must be missing something??? sny help appreciatted thank
is it appearing on the tv with a split picture ? thats how they should appear, then you would have to use the 3d function of the tv to activate !!

Back