3pm kick offs - tutorial zgemma star 2s

georgee14

3pm kick offs- tutorial zgemma 2s

Right so ive figured a way how to get 3PM kick offs and all other football games on my zgemma star 2s using sportsmania (not sure if its already been posted but havent seen anyone else have it)

* This is a subscription service but for the quality of the streaming it is worth it!! *

I paid for 3 months for £17 which in my opinion is a good deal!

Right so lets get into it:

First of all for this i deleted all other unnecessary plugins on my box so it dont slow it down.

Then i went into TSPANEL and downloaded kodi direct 3.0 and it updates it to the newest one. (then i deleted all the plugins within the kodi direct as were only using one)

Restart the box

Then I downloaded the file attached to this post and open the folder and sent the folder plugin.video.sportmania to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extentions/Kodidirect/plugins

Now go into Kodidirect and Sportsmania is in there and it will tell you there is an update... DONT UPDATE IT as it crashed the box

Then just put in your details and it will work flawlessly!

Im watching the UFC Silva Vs Bisping Fight repeat of it whilst posting this!!! :)

* ALSO DOWNLOAD LIVE FOOTBALL TV ON YOUR PHONE - IT TELLS YOU WHAT STREAM THE GAMES ARE ON!!**

Let me know how you get on!!

http://jmp.sh/v/yu8pJWwDkIPMnuQUw1ZC

Last edited:
Is it like streaming NETFLIX with a HD Feed or is it similar to watching on a computer with frontrowsports or a website like that quality wise?

How long have you been using Sportsmania? I saw this and was quite intrigued about the quality and reliability of the streams.

Yes I watched the Chelsea game of it earlier and worked fine

---------- Post Merged at 12:17 AM ----------

It's got HD, HQ, SD the quality is fairly good but you can't compare a stream from kodi to the likes of Netflix lol

---------- Post Merged at 12:18 AM ----------

Not too sure about broadband speeds my internets terrible and whilst watching it earlier the HD kept freezing but the HQ worked a treat

---------- Post Merged at 12:19 AM ----------

Only today but I've heard it's good!!

Sorry if this sounds stupid but don't you get all the kick offs on the sports channels on sky? I'm not into my sports buy my son is so would look into this if things you don't get with sky

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi I read with interest georgee14! Just one question, What kind of sub and where do you look for it? Ive been looking at IPTV but worried it might mess up all my existing EPGs etc as its done remotely, so this sounds a much better option.
Thanks!

Hi I read with interest georgee14! Just one question, What kind of sub and where do you look for it? Ive been looking at IPTV but worried it might mess up all my existing EPGs etc as its done remotely, so this sounds a much better option.
Thanks!

Best place to look for a IPTV sub is on this forum, look in this section: IPTV and Streaming

Back