3pm Kick offs?

A lot of people will tell you an IPTV sub - there are several things to consider though;

There's so many bad providers - a good IPTV sub is rare these days
IPTV is streaming video - it needs a pretty decent internet speed to be half decent
You'll rarely get good HD quality
You need a device with a decent processor in it to be able to run it - a star 2s would probably struggle.

If you are willing to splash the cash, treat yourself to a motorised dish with a separate receiver and euro sub for about £125 all in but obviously you will need to install and set it up yourself or get someone to install for you but would obviously add to cost.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. I was hoping it would be more simple and I could add the irish channels to my zgemma or package.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. I was hoping it would be more simple and I could add the irish channels to my zgemma or package.
You can get the Irish channels if you buy a USB tuner there small money and you will get the RTÉ's in hd. Best thing to do going forward I think I'd have a saorview/freeview combo with a decent iptv sub for movies sports and docs.

I've just taken a 1 month IPTV sub (to make sure I'm happy with it before committing longer) and sports work fine in HD. Based on what has been said above about dodgy providers and ropey feeds, I've fell very lucky, but am happy at the moment and will see what the future brings.

I use Iptv for 6 months all HD very little issues and at a cost of £70 for the year love it more stable than som lines out there

It used to be very simple until Sky blocked off the Sky Sports ROI channels :(

Try the Albatros plug in mate as the 3pm's are on there, didn't work to well on my zgemma H2 but works no problem with new Edision receiver I have, also read that the zgemma 2s works ok along with some other receivers.

Back