3pm kicks offs, bien sports, premier league pass?

You can get them on 19e no problem.

---------- Post Merged at 01:32 AM ----------

Dont think so, we usually get setanta showing an odd one at 3pm. Now called eir sports, so might get some again.

Just seen that now on another thread.
Updated my E1 Box for ROI Bouquets, to see if it works.
If it dont be onto 19e lol

ROI SS5 shows one game, all anyone needs this week as its got the Burnley game on ;) haha
But it only has the one game on, do you need a motorised dish and change to different satellites to see other games or is there a way on 28.2?
Not set up with a motorised but might be time to invest if so! Streams can never be reliable..

---------- Post Merged at 10:21 AM ----------

Setanta doesn't show 3pm any more, they lost the rights and sky ROI picked them up!

ROI SS5 shows one game, all anyone needs this week as its got the Burnley game on ;) haha
But it only has the one game on, do you need a motorised dish and change to different satellites to see other games or is there a way on 28.2?
Not set up with a motorised but might be time to invest if so! Streams can never be reliable..

---------- Post Merged at 10:21 AM ----------

Setanta doesn't show 3pm any more, they lost the rights and sky ROI picked them up!
ou

You can add ROI sky sports in addition to uk Sky sports so on a saturday you could watch early and late games on UK Sports and 3pm game on ROI sports 5, all on 28.2.

Check the following threads depending on your build

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/100765-adding-roi-sports-vix.html

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/100532-adding-roi-sports-wooshbuild.html

there are probably other threads aswell

Grog
yeah mate I've got ROI sky sports, thats good for me this weekend as my team's showing, but
It only shows the one 3pm kick off though, just wondering if there is a way to see the different matches without a motorised dish
Cheers

Grog
yeah mate I've got ROI sky sports, thats good for me this weekend as my team's showing, but
It only shows the one 3pm kick off though, just wondering if there is a way to see the different matches without a motorised dish
Cheers
What other matches, if you mean the early 12:30 (ish) game and the 5:45(ish) game on a saturday then they are either on sky sports 1/bt sports (UK) which you can get at same time. ie I have UK sky sports on channels 401-405 and ROI sky sports on 441-445 or something like that all without motorised dish as they are all on 28.2

Grog
Right I'm not being very clear explaining this, apologies
this weekend, ROI SS5 is showing the 3pm game Burnley v Liverpool, but only that game
I know its possible to get whichever game you want to watch out of the 3pm kick off's, I'm just not sure whether 28.2 will pick up the channels needed to see them
cheers, martin

Think Martin346 means the other 3pm kick offs that are on at the same time as which ever one they choose to show on ROI Sky Sports 5?

No, all you can see is what you can get from the various sky packages without resorting to a motorised dish.
If you were to get an IPTV server. You could get what you wany

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Ah right sorry, so you mean so you can choose which game to watch at 3pm, sorry i misunderstood.

Apart from using iptv I can't help sorry

If you don't want to set up a motorised dish then iptv is the best route to go down I use plex on a now tv box with a separate sub from a supplier and watch any 3pm game.

Back