4K Receivers VM and Satellite

Personally think the H7C H7S is way too expensive at the rumored £239

Better off with the Uno 4k

Sorry Zgemma fan boys but it should be more like £149 with the poor build quality of the Zgemma.

Sorry Zgemma fan boys but it should be more like £149 with the poor build quality of the Zgemma.

I was waiting for the H7 but the price rumours put me off.
Seems to be about the same spec and price as the SF4008 which I've already got and there ain't going to be any OpenViX support due to the brand.
I've gone for the VU+ Uno 4K 1x DVB-C CABLE FBC Tuner as my birthday prezzy :grin:

the price hasnt come out yet so may not be as high as some think...we will need to wait & see

Sorry Zgemma fan boys but it should be more like £149 with the poor build quality of the Zgemma

poor build quality?...where you get that from? solid/robust little boxes... entry/mid level possibly but still not poor quality!

Last edited:
I would agree with BeakyFord, how do you know the Uno 4K receiver box is not produced from the same Chinese Factory building? Would you be put off with build quality if you found out that it was? [emoji3][emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I would agree with BeakyFord, how do you know the Uno 4K receiver box is not produced from the same Chinese Factory building? Would you be put off with build quality if you found out that it was? [emoji3][emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The OpenVIX support means more to me and I definitely know ViX won't support anything from Zgemma.
I wish they would, I've got 2 H.2S's.

the price hasnt come out yet so may not be as high as some think...we will need to wait & see

poor build quality?...where you get that from? solid/robust little boxes... entry/mid level possibly but still not poor quality!

Answer me this why so many report on the poor quality DVbC tuners in some models.

Sensitivity is shocking.

Back