A bit of help please

Hi I'm fairly new to this cline/nline stuff. But I've tried a few lines off here and I'm getting the same problem with every line I've tried, there's a couple of channels that freeze all the time and its always the same 2/3 that do it no matter what Cline I've tried, the channels are cartoonito, comedy extra, and some times eurosport, I've updated channel list etc, I'm getting over 70% signal on all my channels aswell. Just wondering if there's anything I can do to stop this? I'm on openbox v8s

Are you using a wired or wi-fi connection to your router?
Have you noticed it on other channels, I know you mentioned some channels but if they are the channels you watch the most you would.
Have you removed all old line details before adding a new line?
Is you cable from your dish to your box secure in the back on your v8s? A loose cable can cause issues
Did you load the latest channellist directly from the channel list homepage (ajsats website) and not load a older channel list foundf on some random website or forum
Are you loading a CCcam.cfg or Newcamd.list file to your box or entering the line manually
Is your box well vented, lots of airflow to help keep it cool as these boxes get hot and a hot box is unstable.
Is it running the latest firmware?

Sorry for all the questions but it can be a simple thing you've overlooked or not set something correctly.

In reply to the questions yes I've done all the above, only thing I don't know is my sky dish, but my sky box works fine its just my open box on certain channels

---------- Post Merged at 08:52 AM ----------

I've got a newcamd line at the moment

So your slybox works perfectly and all the lines did the same, its setup correctly so its either your LNB acting up or the box is faulty - possible tuner fault. Have you tryed a friends V8s at your house?

Well I had a mess about with my sky cables, unplugged box etc the put it all bk together and now it seems a lot better, (kids can watch cartoonito now without it constantly breaking up) thanks for the help

Back