A change of hardware...

Hi everyone! My PS3 HDD recently failed. I've been using it as a media server for around 5 years and it's time for a change so I thought....

I might get myself an Android box with a HDD bay to store my music, photos and home video. I have a Skybox F5S with a 2TB drive attached so if I could find a box that could take my cccam as well it would be nice to replace a device rather than add a new one. It's also going to be connected to my 5.1 receiver so I'd like it to happily deal with Dolby Digital etc... Trouble is I can't find a box that serves all these purposes...

I found this: Amazon.com: Vigica Android Tv Box C70s Cortex Dual Core A9 Media Player Android 4.2 Full Hd Tv Box+dvb-s2 Receiver 1080p Dobly XBMC Wifi Cccam AML8726-MX 1G 4G Set Top Box: Electronics which I *think* does everything but doesn't have capacity for internal storage

and

this: Amazon.com: KDLINKS® A200 Android 3D Smart 1080P Network HD TV Media Player with HDD Bay, WIFI, DOLBY 7.1 and AM02 Motion Controller/Keyboard, Support Netflix, XBMC, Youtube: Electronics which doesn't have a satellite receiver.

I'd like to know if I'm looking for something that doesn't exist!? Also, can I buy from the US and expect it all to work over here?

Any advice from anyone who knows the market more than I do??

Back