A Decent Working TV show /Movie App?

Hi there,

Not been around for a while and wondering if there are any decent apps out there for Android box /Firestick which interact with debrid (both real debrid and all debrid).

I used to download ad free mod apks from sites but lately they all seem to either be riddled with adware or don't show debrid links. I see Ferret posting some apps, so which ones do you recommend these days for reliability?

I installed kodi there to give that a try but just wanted to see what you guys are upto these days

Hope you're all well

Cheers

Hi Ferret, thanks for your input.. I've downloaded a few of your apps. Top Notch mate
I should've scrolled down and seen the other posts of requests for apps lol.
Just installed stremio with the torrentio added n as well so will give Bee and Tea a try again too.

Cheers

Regards

I just upload them from a good source mate (y)
Iv'e tried to download both BeeTv and TeaTv for someone who doesn't want to pay for RD. They download as .rar files (thought they would be .apk) and when I try to open them with archive manager they are completely empty.

I'm obviously doing something wrong ... how do I download them 'properly'?

Cheers

In my opinion Stremio+Torrentio is the most user friendly option and it's free. I personally use Wako which is similar to Stremio but has Kodi integration. The app is also fast and supports more providers than Stremio.

Winrar is the " natural" product for unzipping rar files.
I'm running crouton on a chromebook (haven't used windoze for a very long time) so I used the standard Linux Archive Manager package which didn't work.

For anyone else running Linux here's how I got it sorted.

Installed p7zip package and used the cmd line to unzip the .rar

It seems the .rar is zipped inside a .rar (maybe that's what initially confused Archive Manager?) so, once I'd got to the 'root' .rar I tried Archive Manager to unzip that ... it worked fine and placed the .apk where I wanted it.

A good VOD on an iptv service would be handy, unfortunately, mines isnt very good, been looking for a good movies and series option for awhile now without success, I was using HDO Box and Cinema hd on Android, but both have stopped playing anything for me, the E2I player on E2boxes is pretty much done now too.

A good VOD on an iptv service would be handy, unfortunately, mines isnt very good, been looking for a good movies and series option for awhile now without success, I was using HDO Box and Cinema hd on Android, but both have stopped playing anything for me, the E2I player on E2boxes is pretty much done now too.
Maybe have a look at Stremio and RD. Think RD is something like 16 euro for six months or something like that.

I've had a few Plex subs and used Kodi for years too but, for me, Stremio is still out in front of those two options. Depends on what you want I suppose but def worth a look.

In my opinion Stremio+Torrentio is the most user friendly option and it's free. I personally use Wako which is similar to Stremio but has Kodi integration. The app is also fast and supports more providers than Stremio.
Never heard of Wako , but googling it , unless I am reading the details incorrectly , it appears to be simply a way of using your cellphone as a remote ? It doesn't have any actual content ?

Never heard of Wako , but googling it , unless I am reading the details incorrectly , it appears to be simply a way of using your cellphone as a remote ? It doesn't have any actual content ?

The playstore description is Google friendly so the app doesn't get removed from the store.

In a nutshell you download the app, activate the built-in In Helios addon, add a provider list and it will find links cached on Real Debrid.

I've attached a screenshot which will give you an idea of the functionality of the app. There are also two sub-reddits worth checking out. One is wako, other one is addons4wako.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230419_231300_wako.jpg
    Screenshot_20230419_231300_wako.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 18
Back