A Few channels not clearing (ABM not refreshing)

I hav the following error come up when going into Menu>setup>Tuner config>ABM>update config files:

incompatible versions: 2.9>3.1

VIX Image 5.1.009
VU SOLO 2

Just a heads up, 00022 (Grimsby and Scunthorpe) and 00008 (Notts) have both updated to 643MHz 6952 256-QAM

Interestingly the FBC Tuner in an Ultimo4K still receives the channels with the old parameters.

I wondered why there was a few channels with a black screen here in 00008 just ran abm and getting tune failed now ffs

I wondered why there was a few channels with a black screen here in 00008 just ran abm and getting tune failed now ffs

in 00008 all blank. did a full channel scan and channels are back but HD channel names not showing in channel lists - had this once before but cant work out how I fixed it - ?? any ideas

00003 has also changed but I can't get the users who live there to use the nitanalyser tool

Can they just check the signal finder and set the frequency to 643 MHz and try changing the SR to 6952 and QAM to 256 and see if they get a lock?

If it's anything like my area, the Nit Analyzer takes over 20 minutes on a fast 4K UHD box.

Can they just check the signal finder and set the frequency to 643 MHz and try changing the SR to 6952 and QAM to 256 and see if they get a lock?

If it's anything like my area, the Nit Analyzer takes over 20 minutes on a fast 4K UHD box.

I've teamviewered in and done this myself manually 2 weeks ago, all channels work fine and ABM runs ok with new details, but this is only one user.
Not sure if the updated .xml has included the changes yet

Check the Git for changes. I am reluctant to change the ABM files unless I see the dvbc.xml file as that reads the cable delivery network. ABM will work on any active frequency for Virgin and 28.2. The coding does not allow this, tuning details must be supplied.

It takes less than three minutes on a DM800. It takes less than 30seconds on a solo 4k and tm nano 3t combo. Even if it takes a long time, you don't need to stay next to receiver while it runs. Lincsat used an FBC tuner in a pure area. Not sure if it is the pure area or FBC tuner that has caused the extended time.

The current nit anaylser plugin file creates a provider file that can be used immediately. In any case, there is a provider file with all the regions changed.

The only person who has posted about 00022 is not in the area. Until the file is uploaded, ABM official file will not be changed.

I've teamviewered in and done this myself manually 2 weeks ago, all channels work fine and ABM runs ok with new details, but this is only one user.
Not sure if the updated .xml has included the changes yet

Where did you upload the dvbc.xml file. We have several ABM threads on this forum.

Where did you upload the dvbc.xml file. We have several ABM threads on this forum.

I din't get a dvbc .xml file, i changed the details manually on his laptop and uploaded the edited xml file back to the abm/providers folder, then run abm and it worked perfectly, the user hasn't been back online since
The other user in that netid has been online once, i asked him to run the nitanalyser tool and never seen him since, he was missing channels and couldn't get abm to run

Back