A Few Vu questions

ben_edwards

Hi, I've just got my vu duo set up and working today. I had an f5s before this so i've got a few questions.

Can i watch pay per view events like boxing etc on the vu? If so do i need to update the channel list like i did on the f5s?

There's a few channels missing on the vu like setanta sports and a few irish sport channels, maybe others aswell? Are these not available on the vu?

The vu channel list shows all the hd movie channels which dont work, is there a channel list that doesn't include the old hd channels?

I'll probably have more questions the more i mess around with it. Thanks for any help.

---------- Post Merged at 06:09 PM ----------

I forgot to say im using vix and the blue hd skin.

Ppv events will be watchable if ur gift supplier has them
Setanta etc should be via all channels(press red twice).
U need to go into menu/settings/service searching and choose your region sd only. Not hd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I've just got my vu duo set up and working today. I had an f5s before this so i've got a few questions.

Can i watch pay per view events like boxing etc on the vu? If so do i need to update the channel list like i did on the f5s?

There's a few channels missing on the vu like setanta sports and a few irish sport channels, maybe others aswell? Are these not available on the vu?

The vu channel list shows all the hd movie channels which dont work, is there a channel list that doesn't include the old hd channels?

I'll probably have more questions the more i mess around with it. Thanks for any help.

---------- Post Merged at 06:09 PM ----------

I forgot to say im using vix and the blue hd skin.

ppv only possible if service provider buys the even.
channel list is automatically updated.

Ok, i've had a play around. I can get setanta if i add the irish s*y channels but then i end up with loads of channels i dont need in every list.

I've also noticed i dont have AMC in the channel lists? Can i add the few channels i need manually?

The dead HD channels are still there even though the region setting is SD?

The TS media plugin i've got doesn't seem to work either, everthing just either says error or doesn't load???

Does this have anything to do with the skin i'm using or would that not affect it??

Back