A little help please you fine fellows

I've got my zgemma star 2s working a treat now thanks to fellows .so good that my son wanted one .so I've done excatly the same as the other box flashed with sucmnsee . But after 30-60 seconds the picture freezes (fta) then after a min or two the boxes reboots . I tried to flash again it says flash ,then boot ,then comes on fine ,then it's just the same freeze then reboot ?? Any help please am I missing something here I've checked the leads for shorting all look fine ? I'm at a loss

Which image build are you trying to flash? Have you tried different Usb stick to use? It's recommended to use a low level format tool first on the stick followed by fat32 format. Re-try the flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi thanks for the reply I think I have sucmnsee vix4 5.3.
i put it on my own box last week . I haven't used the usb stick on any thing else since .but it just keeps freezing them rebooting . I take the ian out after its booted up after flash .any help would be apreciated .thanks a lot

Sucmnsee's latest image is Vix 4.1 - have you tried taking a backup of your own setup and flashing it onto your other box?

I did thing about it .is it as simple as an image backup to a fat 32 formatted usb? Then install into new box and flash ??

Back