a850 not booting up????

hi can anyone help me ive got an a850 box and followed the instuctions to flash but something has gone wrong it says it was taking the update went to 100% then rebooted but never came back on it just says boot when i turn it on then nothing happens????
im totally stuck as i cant even get it on to factory reset it or anything does anybody know whats happened and how i can fix it????
thanks

hi can anyone help me ive got an a850 box and followed the instuctions to flash but something has gone wrong it says it was taking the update went to 100% then rebooted but never came back on it just says boot when i turn it on then nothing happens????
im totally stuck as i cant even get it on to factory reset it or anything does anybody know whats happened and how i can fix it????
thanks

Think if you do a bit of reading there is a walkthru on how to flash in the krypt section ,

as the box wont boot,was the wrong file used to flash box,question is does the box have to go back to supplier or can it be manually flashed by null modem and firmware. to do this a special loader for file would be needed.

yeah mate it was formatted and stuff fat32 usb pen i used unzipped with rar it said it was taking it then rebooted but never came back

---------- Post Merged at 06:56 PM ----------

my supplier said after the holidays he will see if there is kryptview rs232 loader i think hes gonna take it and see if he can fix my screw up lol

do you have a pc and null modem cable like on the 780,might get ted to drop over tomorrow as he aint doing much lol.

look in downloads as it is there,caught me out with that one lol.

Last edited:
Oi mister cactikid some of us have ben pre occupied eating sweets and chocolate and working and smoking..but have cable..will travel..haha..so whats new then...anyone got a "phantom" from santa..the name alone sounds...suspect..!!

hahahaha he must have an alarm on that ,presume null modem cable only and not usb adapter,ormight end up with problems.

Oi mister cactikid some of us have ben pre occupied eating sweets and chocolate and working and smoking..but have cable..will travel..haha..so whats new then...anyone got a "phantom" from santa..the name alone sounds...suspect..!!

what you aint finished yet,did someone buy you 3"+ gobstoppers?

3710196066_e7a8f529ff.jpg

I have 2 bars of galaxy the width of the fridge and been thru a tub of celebrations and three big bags of jelly babies..! What sugar rush..!!

Back