Aarrrrggghhh!!! Tuner a keeps failing any ideas urgently please!

Hi all,

I have had an issue with tuner "A" and keeps failing!

After re-flashing to try that they work fine then tuner a packs in again
(I have another box and is fine so no issues with the cables or the dish?)

When I go into sat finder there is no signal for tuner A and both are set to 28 in tuner config

any ideas please

how have you setup your tuners and where are cables plugged in ,there are many posts with issues with tuners and what to do.

thanks for the reply both cables are plugged in correctly i have a 2nd box that works perfect with the same cables so its not a signal sat dish issue im sure, would reflashing the box be of any help,thanks

could help but check both tuners on both boxes to see if setup the same,working box does work in same spot points to box issue or setup.

sorry for late reply yep both tuners are set to simple, after leaving it overnite both tuners have a lock and seem to be holding weird!!

---------- Post Merged at 12:44 PM ----------

lol just as i was posting tuner A failed again ill keep tweaking

If you did the build with the box set as a single tuner box you'll need to do a full automatic scan for the first time after connecting two cables and changing to dual tuner tuner settings before running autobouquets...not sure why this is the case or if that's what you've done but just a pointer just in case!!

Also due to a software issue with zgemmas enable diseqc even if using a static dish setup

I was just going to say is the old "tuner A" bug back. Turn on diseqc like mtpockets says. or try switching the cables round to see if there is a problem there and then see if B fails.

Back