ABM - Channel Order

ruud82

Hi.

So I bought a H5.2TC and managed to get it setup relatively trouble free.

One question I do have though is in relation to the Bouquets. Particularly the 'Entertainment' or 'All Channels' bouquet.

Currently I have VM preview channel at top of the list and then BBC 1, 2 etc SD channels. How do I re-order the channel lists to remove the vmpreview channel from the top and also replace the SD versions of BBC 1 etc with HD versions at the top?

Thanks

Thanks Chaps.

Still trying to work my way around the forum again (so many sections).

I was ubder the impression from any videos etc that the VM preview wasn't meant to be there, however, from what you have said above maybe it's standard.

you probably won't be able to remove the preview channel unless you edit the bouquets manually, to swap the hd and sd channels press the menu button and then select Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Providers and scroll down to Virgin (UK): Swap channels and change it to yes. Now press the green button to save and then run scan.

you probably won't be able to remove the preview channel unless you edit the bouquets manually, to swap the hd and sd channels press the menu button and then select Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Providers and scroll down to Virgin (UK): Swap channels and change it to yes. Now press the green button to save and then run scan.

Worked a treat. Thanks Mate.

Back