ABM Fault

inaminute23

TK Veteran
Hi, recently bought one of these and I had set everything up ok (sly & IPTV)..it is running on openatv 6.3 with Grogbuild. I've just connected the cable side and ran the ABM, by there was an error message, which I forgot what it said and the ABM wouldn't complete. I powered of box and rebooted but it sticks at 49 and I get the attached message. Any pointers would be very appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20190926_183156_2.jpg
    IMG_20190926_183156_2.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 19
The log shows no space on device.
Are you using a HDD/USB? If not and you have too many plugins installed directly to the device you will run out of space.
You can FTP into your box and remove a plugin/skin to create more space.

I'm going to have to re-flash the box, but how will this solve the issue? Do i need to delete stuff on the box before i run ABM?

It is your storage media that is full.
8gb is just about enough for picons, epg and about 2 hours of recording.

Sorry to jump in on this, but I was wondering if anyone knows a solution to this, I set up a zgemma h5.2s, openatv 6.3, grogbuild, got the bouquets set up to the way I want them, but then when it done an abm scan everything went back again, so I set the schedule abm scan to no, but that didnt work as it seems to be doing the re scan every time the box boots up, never had the problem with either of the h2h boxes I have, is there a setting somewhere that I have missed?

No space left on device boot errors apply to internal flash. You have two problems at the moment, box not booting and ABM not completing. Best to fix the booting issue first. Flashing new image is quickest way.

No space left on device boot errors apply to internal flash. You have two problems at the moment, box not booting and ABM not completing. Best to fix the booting issue first. Flashing new image is quickest way.

yes, like i mentioned earlier, the problem arose when i added both cable tuners to the ABM

Can't get the box to flash. The box flashes "usb update" for a few seconds but then boots to 49 before going off. The box then just has a red light.

Back