ABM Scan Problems

no1dad

hi guys some of you may know i been having trouble with my new H2H Box i am onto my 4th image and cannot still do a scan in ABM i have had all channels on and working but they are not categorizing eveytime i run a scan it says cannot read data, i have used Ipab image,whooshbuild, dsayers back up and now onto biohead's any help please

Re our pm's from last night you had signal issues untill plugged direct into wall so possibly still a signal issue.

Can you confirm your area as I see in your a manc fan.

If you're in Manchester try:
41060 Manchester 1
41066 Manchester 2
41048 Manchester 3
41068 Manchester TRIALS

If you're in another area can you post it so other members can suggest netid's

Last edited:
For netid area's I just use ABM github
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/cable_uk_virgin.xml
They are all the netids shown in abm for virgin uk

was south yorkshire now west yorkshire 40961 signal seems to be fine channel 5 SNR 73% 37DB AGC 7% also SS1HD also same

If possible, try and get the NET ID from a genuine TiVo box from a friend, relative who lives close or a neighbour - that way, you're sure to 100% have the right ID.

It isn't bad actually but if you're not able to scan via ABM then there's something wrong somewhere and if you've disabled the satellite tuner in tuner config (if not in use) and set your net id in tuner config and selected yes for V*rgin UK in abm and set your area in there too then there's not much else that could be stopping it.

There's 2 for Huddersfield - have you tried both?

Huddersfield TW 40961
Huddersfield NTL 00001

Back