ABM Scan Problems

What was the issue? it may help others in the same situation, glad you got it sorted

Helped through TeamViewer.

What sorted the problem was when we flashed ipab.tv, ABM worked perfectly. ABM kept failing on wooshbuild / dsayers on his box, only Net ID that worked is the one I initially set up for him (40961) the 00001 as suggested would not clear the FTA channels e.g. BBC One - Channel 5. This is a strange one.

Only seen cant read data when sky isn't disabled correctly ie changing Sky Uk to no in ABM providers then disable the sat tuner if you disable the sat tuner ABM is still looking for Sky UK even though its not connected, I did mention that in another thread. I think Ipab as a script when choosing vm fast prep but he shouldn't have had that issue with Bioheads image but glad he,s sorted

Only seen cant read data when sky isn't disabled correctly ie changing Sky Uk to no in ABM providers then disable the sat tuner if you disable the sat tuner ABM is still looking for Sky UK even though its not connected, I did mention that in another thread. I think Ipab as a script when choosing vm fast prep but he shouldn't have had that issue with Bioheads image but glad he,s sorted

Went through the process, made sure ABM had Sly set to NO, then made sure Tuner A was set to not configured (even deleted 28.2E as he mentioned his never going to connect sat feed).
Still spit out the same errors. Again a weird one here.

Back