ABM

Good afternoon when I went to switch on my telly down stairs this morning I noticed that my zgemma h5.stc had on display that the autoboquets has failed to tune I am using wooshbuild infinity, but on my h2h upstairs is working fine so I know that the cables are fine, I have since tried a spare h2h that I have and is still the same autoboquets failed to tune. So any ideas would be much appreciated as it is frustrating.

TIA

go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan
Also check that it's connected to the internet, open e2iplayer and see if you can download/watch anything

If you cannot update the provider files owing toe a version incompatibility, you can install a newer ABM from here
Link to newer ABM with installation instructions:
Code:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/new-abm-3-0-3-1.141851/#post-888027

However, that is an indication you have a very old image. You may wish to flash a newer image.

If updating provider does solve your problem, whichc NetID number are you in?

If you cannot update the provider files owing toe a version incompatibility, you can install a newer ABM from here
Link to newer ABM with installation instructions:
Code:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/new-abm-3-0-3-1.141851/#post-888027

However, that is an indication you have a very old image. You may wish to flash a newer image.

If updating provider does solve your problem, whichc NetID number are you in?

sorry to jump in on this. Done all that for poole 41043 area but still getting tuner error check config, running ABM 3.1 manual scan picks 161 channels up 1 box has all channels but not updated in couple days running fine.

sorry to jump in on this. Done all that for poole 41043 area but still getting tuner error check config, running ABM 3.1 manual scan picks 161 channels up 1 box has all channels but not updated in couple days running fine.
Ignore taht deleted abm, downloaded new one from plugins, restarted box, manual scan 161 channels, restart by gui, update config files yet again, finally worked.

go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan
Also check that it's connected to the internet, open e2iplayer and see if you can download/watch anything
Thanks for reply I will give it a go tomorrow but I also noticed my don tried to add the sub and my box would not pick that up either but it us connected to the internet

Back