Cable About to switch isp

pitch183

Hi all

I’ve got a h2s and a h2h. The h2s is in my summer house, with a single feed from my sat. My h2h is in my livingroom with a single feed. I’ve got a line which gives my what I want apart from all sports channels. I’m with bt and will be moving to vm in a few weeks. Question is, can I run my h2h with both feeds from dish and cable, with a line for each, and get all sports / movies, and be able to record and watch another as long as I’m on a channel that appears on both feeds? Does that make sense?

Thanks

Hi all

I’ve got a h2s and a h2h. The h2s is in my summer house, with a single feed from my sat. My h2h is in my livingroom with a single feed. I’ve got a line which gives my what I want apart from all sports channels. I’m with bt and will be moving to vm in a few weeks. Question is, can I run my h2h with both feeds from dish and cable, with a line for each, and get all sports / movies, and be able to record and watch another as long as I’m on a channel that appears on both feeds? Does that make sense?

Thanks
Yes h2h is a twin tuner so one for sat and one for cable.
Just connect up vm cable when its installed and add line and off you go.
Record on one tuner watch on the other.
Loads of threads on how too depending on whos set up you are using.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Are the channels still there on the vm side?
Funny you ask, my vm paid channels as from today are all blank but i think thats just my line supplier - he's on the rouge traders list, but been fine up to now.
So have request a few 24hr test lines prior to purchasing a new one.
Will let you know when i'm up and running again.

Funny you ask, my vm paid channels as from today are all blank but i think thats just my line supplier - he's on the rouge traders list, but been fine up to now.
So have request a few 24hr test lines prior to purchasing a new one.
Will let you know when i'm up and running again.

Cheers, let me know [emoji106]

if you're in netid 12 area then you will not get ths sly sports in HD for some reason but generally yes all the channels on vm are still working,

Back