Activating gift on zgemma

davidward

Hi my brothers borrowed my zgemma star 2s but when ever he goes on a $ky channel it won't work, so the gift needs to be activated again somehow ? I know I normally have to use a program which ftp's the line over but my brother lives far so how can I get the gift active ?.

Hi my brothers borrowed my zgemma star 2s but when ever he goes on a $ky channel it won't work, so the gift needs to be activated again somehow ? I know I normally have to use a program which ftp's the line over but my brother lives far so how can I get the gift active ?.

If the gift is in the box, try restarting the cams. If the gift has expired then you will need to either contact your provider to renew or purchase a new one to add

I have tried updating and ended up getting BOOT stuck on my Zgemma Start 2s. I have downloaded a new firmware Sucmnsee. This is very similar to what i had before but how do i get my channels back. ie skysports skymovies etc.

Can anyone help please?

if you didn't have a backup or copy of your line details you will need to contact your line provider.
If it's an ebay job, unfortunately you will probably need to get a new line.
See stickies at the top of general satellite forum.

Back