Active line

I have 2 vermin lines in my box from different suppliers, I know 1 line is definetly working as when I am on a pay channel and press OK button twice it shows the same active line name all the time, when I tried other line on its own no pay channels are on, the supplier says it is active his end, is there a way to check it is active at my end as it is not just my box that pay channels are not showing with this suppliers line.

if one line works and the other doesn't, you've already ruled out connection and equipment issues, which means provider is telling lies

if useing cccam,in the softcam panel you can should be able to press the yellow button (Cccaminfo) Then option 3 servers and everything green should be online

Last edited:
if one line works and the other doesn't, you've already ruled out connection and equipment issues, which means provider is telling lies
I agree, if one is working then it's not a connection issue nor is it a box issue so must be the line.
i would ask in here http://www.techkings.org/threads/grogbuild-atv-6-1-cable-only-build-for-h5-2tc-h7c-and-h4.129946/ If it was me i would make a CCCam.cfg with the nline and ftp to usr/keys install CCcam 2.3.0. from plugins and try it.But that might not be the way forward for that image
cccam is installed with grogbuild.

i think he was asking about how he could check on his box, that his lines are connected to make sure they work,In my softcam menu i dont see a option to check what is connected in mgcamd.In cccam there is an option to check what is and what is not connected or useing the web interface with oscam i can see what is and what is not connected.How would you see whats online and offline with mgcamd?

thanks for all the replies i also tried a test line but for some reason one line i have had for a year is working one other line i have had for a year isnt working and a test line today is also not working.

thanks for all the replies i also tried a test line but for some reason one line i have had for a year is working one other line i have had for a year isnt working and a test line today is also not working.
So you've tested the your original line and the test line on their own or with the working line?
If using two lines I would switch to oscam as both connect and it uses the quickest to respond but mgcamd uses the first line and if it doesn't respond it then tries the second line.
If your working line is good then really you shouldn't need a second line. If the working line isn't good then bin it and just use a good line, no need to pay for two lines unless one is for sat and other is for cable for example.
If you want me to test your 'not working line' then feel free to pm me and I'll give it a go.

Silly question to switch to oscam do i just stop mgamd and start oscam, do i need to restart box?, i have oscam atv 1.2 11353 and oscam atv emu 1.2 11353

just put your line details in the oscam.server file and then switch and restart cam. No need to restart box

Use oscam_atv.

Yes, there is already a template oscam.server file on the box in /usr/keys/oscam_atv, download this via filezilla, add your line details and then upload it to the box again. Alternatively you can use the 'Add a Line' that is found in the Extensions section of the 'Downloadable Plugins' list on more recent versions of Grogbuild at Grogbuild FreeRange

Back