Add freeview Sky UK channels to VM

nizpatel

Hello,

Does anyone have or know where I can find the file to add the free SKY UK channels to VM if only using cable?

Cheers

If you have autobouquetsmaker installed then in abm -> providers you can enable SKy FTA only

Yes I do mate but the person I'm doing the box for doesn't have a sky line
you dont need a line to scan for FTA

asking a really stoopid question here,
does the person you are doing the box for have a satellite dish.?
your questions and answers are very vague,

you dont need a line to scan for FTA

asking a really stoopid question here,
does the person you are doing the box for have a satellite dish.?
your questions and answers are very vague,
Yes they do have a sat dish mate. Just not a sat line

I've been following this thread since post #1 and i've still no clue what he's attempting to achieve...'I'm looking for the file to add free sat channels to a VM line'? - what does any of that mean?

To the OP, can you list all or some of the channels you are trying to add? - almost all free satellite channels are already on VM

ok at a guess his box is a combo with a paid line for cable which he is using.

now wanting to use freesat=box with no line -yes setup tuner on 28.2 in abm for freesat.

Lol. Right. Sorry to be so vague.

The box is a Zgemma H5 combo. It has a paid cable line but no sky line. Yes I have a sat dish. I want to add the FTA Sky channels into, to be specific the International bouquet.

I have used Dsayers customix file (thank you for that) but there are still a couple of channels that haven't been added. I understand i can edit the customix file which I will attempt tonight.

Thank you for all your help peeps.

Lol. Right. Sorry to be so vague.

The box is a Zgemma H5 combo. It has a paid cable line but no sky line. Yes I have a sat dish. I want to add the FTA Sky channels into, to be specific the International bouquet.

I have used Dsayers customix file (thank you for that) but there are still a couple of channels that haven't been added. I understand i can edit the customix file which I will attempt tonight.

Thank you for all your help peeps.
If editing the CustomMix change auto fetch to no so it doesn't download the xml on ABM scan.

If these channels are FTA and there isn't a virgin FTA version feel free to post the swaps and I'll look at adding them.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back