Add gift to Amiko box

Thanks
When go menu>internet> there is no network client, there is Net client config, when I go there, there is seven boxes and beneath them a message saying "not active for all seven"
When I go menu> internet the list of options are
http upgrade
Ftp upgrade
FTP
Net client config
Net server config
Net config
Weather forcast
RSS reader
Net media
Google maps

When I go to
Net client config, there are seven boxes and beneath them a message saying "not active for all seven" no place to add gift code.

do you not have server type where you can select 1 being newcamd?
try net server config, I'm going from memory here with my sisters amiko hd combo, may have changed now

I'm on homecamd >protocol the menu gives Homecam1, homecam2.0 Mac, homecam3 (sat re

Beneath is two buttons red (Store) green (client)

ok menu internet go across to net client config ok button,press yellow edit. u seeactive server press yes it light up green then when finished press red store it.

ok menu internet go across to net client config ok button,press yellow edit. u see active server press yes it light up green then when finished press red store it.

Thanks managed that, but its says connecting but its not its says they failed,
You say "
"turn on active server and emm enable they say ok then go to emulator press necam " there is no necam it is mgcamd so I used that instead, there were others but that was the nearest to "necam"
Also I didn't say this is for cable not sky will that have any bearing on the procedure?

Situation this morning
Got to Net client config>it try's to connect on line 1 > gives message connect to server(1)newcamd server(1) connect failed, yesterday it was saying login failed
As I said in previous post this is for cable

garyth
Sorry about delay getting back....If by live cable line you mean "gift" it is 12 months bought about 10 days ago.
A friend has very kindly been trying to get it up and running for us but he had to give up when he got it running then it all programmes disappeared after a couple of hours.
He thought it might be a faulty box , seller says to return it but we were giving it a go before returning it Tues after the bank holiday.

I saw a company on an auction website "No Fix no fee" they do it via (team viewer) and sent a query but they haven't got back to me , as we are not at all techie . Can anyone recommend similar ?

Back