adding a line...step by step.

Hi,

Can anyone inform me of a guide to set up a cline on zgemma s2? newbie, got my box today & don't have a clue. Any help would be appreciated.

Download filezilla and install, enter the ip address of your box, user = root just leave the password blank

You should now see a file manager which on one side will be your PC and on the other the directory structure of your zgemma (the box doesn't have to be connected to your pc it connects via the router)

Go to var\keys on your zgemma and open the CCcam.cfg file copy and paste your server details and save.

Reboot the box and your all set. You may need to start the softcam running first time (i can't remember sorry) if so just press BLUE on your remote, go to Softcam, Softcam panel and press GREEN. If your line details are correct and the line is up and running you should see some info saying active cam, system, caid etc etc.

Apologies if I'm a bit hazy but I use linux and ftp client is built into the file manager so much easier and no need for filezilla...

Back