Adding a N line

apl

Downloaded new mg cfg file & altered newcamd list & transferred using FileZilla also stopped & started the cam but no joy any help would be appreciated

What build are you using?
Where have your put the line?
Did you create the newcamd.list file yourself?
If you did create it yourself, did you save it as a list file and not a .txt file?
Does the line start with N: ?
If the line starts with N: have you changed it to CWS = ?

Reactions: apl
I'm using openvix,line is in newcamd list,I used old list & just changed details,yes it's a list file & I did change the n to cws.

Is it in the keys folder?

Could the line be dead? pm me with the details if you want me to test it for you.

Cheers mate wouldn't expect you to do it at this time of night but might take you up on it tomorrow if I'm struggling

Reactions: ste
I was having terrible trouble last week trying to add a line to var/etc/cccam.cfg or keys/newcamd.list, don't know what the problem was, the provider was insisting the line was ok so I just gave up in the end.

Back again I managed to try add & try two test lines after a bit of a hiccup hence the title of this thread, but have tried two other test lines & nothing,starting to think it could be a problem with something I'm using.

Yeah I managed to test two lines but the second one I thought it hadn't worked & I came in later that night & the missus had been watching movies on it the thing was they were freezing from time to time

use oscam - I find it one of the best softcams - all cofiguration can be done thru web browser so no need to ftp files over

Back