Adding missing channels guide

Hi, must be a thick pensioner. Found sky sports news, clicked on Menu but couldn't find Channel List Menu to go down to Add Service To Bouquet. What's ABM by the way, is that easier. Thanks

Ok found it now. JFI the vid said select new link and then press Menu. In fact you just highlight new link and press Menu. Told you I was thick.

Last edited:
How can you replace the existing blank SSN with the one added to favorites? So when you go to 406 it will take you straight to the one that works?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hiya all, im still stuck trying to unlock ss news, ss box office and sky atlantic.
Followed all guides still nothing.
Ive got the old build whatever that means, please could someone help a guy out.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi, must be a thick pensioner. Found sky sports news, clicked on Menu but couldn't find Channel List Menu to go down to Add Service To Bouquet. What's ABM by the way, is that easier. Thanks

Ok found it now. JFI the vid said select new link and then press Menu. In fact you just highlight new link and press Menu. Told you I was thick.
How do you highlight it mate

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It you have the latest versiom of wooshbuild there is a bouquet called wooshbuild tv which has the missing channels expect box office atlantic and eurosport. But there is still atlantic +1

It you have the latest versiom of wooshbuild there is a bouquet called wooshbuild tv which has the missing channels expect box office atlantic and eurosport. But there is still atlantic +1
How to find this "Wooshbuild" bouquet, please?

If you using 5.3 press TV on remote you will list the list of bouquet's wooshbuild folder will be near the very bottom, if it is not try restarting your box.

Back