Adding Setanta and Premier Sports HD to Bouquets

Azzy_FT9

I tried the manual method via box, where you go to 'All channels' by pressing the red button and selecting both the HD channels and adding them to sports bouquets but after reboot they went missing from 'Sports'. So what I done was enter my IP address of the box onto my web browser, and entered the bouquets editor and selected them manually and put them into sports category. After reboot they still remain in the sports category. So all success.

*Apologies if this has already been discussed, just letting you on some advice if needed so.*

I tried the manual method via box, where you go to 'All channels' by pressing the red button and selecting both the HD channels and adding them to sports bouquets but after reboot they went missing from 'Sports'. So what I done was enter my IP address of the box onto my web browser, and entered the bouquets editor and selected them manually and put them into sports category. After reboot they still remain in the sports category. So all success.

*Apologies if this has already been discussed, just letting you on some advice if needed so.*

That is handy to know - as Setanta and Premier Sports (by default) not being in the Sports section is a bit of pain.

You may find that when AutoBouquets next runs that it goes missing again. I've created a separate category called "Sports Ireland" using the web front end and chucked them in here. AutoBouquets is set to ignore custom Bouquets so doesn't touch this.

Back